I'm on Instagram!

Follow me: knitncrochet
My photo stream http://instagram.com/knitncrochet

I'm a fan

I saw this quiz (see picture below) on the Anne of Green Gables Knit & Read Along. For one, I am a huge fan of the Anne series and I have also read several of L.M. Montgomery's other books (Emily, Pat, short stories). The fact that a bunch of people are knitting and listening to/reading these books is totally awesome in my opinion. Whenever I need a little comfort, I go rent the series. Or, I watch the unsurpassed BBC version of Pride and Prejudice, which I proudly own. I read the book for fun and then I became hooked on the film adaptation as well 11 years ago when it first aired on A&E. The quiz is a rating of which Jane Austen character you would be. I, of course, would be Elizabeth because I love Pride and Prejudice and I think Elizabeth is such a fun character.






Which Jane Austen Character are You? (For Females) Long Quiz!!!
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Elizabeth Bennet

As one of Austen's most beloved characters, Elizabeth Bennet represents what most women would like to become: strong, independent, and loyal. Of course, she has her faults including a stubborn will of iron and a clinging to first impressions. Overall, Lizzie is bright and lovable...something to admire and aspire to.


Elizabeth Bennet



78%

Elinor Dashwood



59%

Marianne Dashwood



53%

Jane Bennet



38%

Emma Woodhouse



38%

Charlotte Lucas



31%

Lady Catherine



22%




I'm such a big fan of Jane Austen that at times over the last few years I have contemplated how I might become president of JASNA (The Jane Austen Society of North America) one day. I have met many other devoted fans here in Pennsylvania and that makes me very happy.

Comments

Anonymous said…
There's really nothing not to love about Jane Austin. She was one sassy girl.
Misty said…
True enough!

Labels

Show more