I'm on Instagram!

Follow me: knitncrochet
My photo stream http://instagram.com/knitncrochet

In Reference to Previous Post

I realized that the links I provided in my previous post did not appear as links nor were they fully viewable. Here they are again in case anyone wants to learn more about crazy quilting. I am sure there are other great resources on the Internet on CQ. If anyone wants to leave a comment with recommendations, I'd love to hear about them.

I know there is at least one Yahoo group on Crazy Quilting which I belong to, though I have not had much time to use it or post on it (blush).

Sharon B's stitch dictionary which links to her blog
Annie Whitsead's tutorial
Leslie Levison's online class is here

Comments

Anonymous said…
To answer the question you left on my blog, I use EQ6 for my designs and I'm loving it. I used to use graph paper and a pencil but that usually ended up in a worn out eraser and me frustrated.
Misty said…
I would love to purchase EQ6 someday (or whichever version they have available by that time). The problem is that we have a Mac laptop and we don't have the software it says you would need to maybe be able to run the program. I guess I'll have to be patient and wait until we upgrade someday in the future. I'm glad to know you're enjoying the software!

Labels

Show more