I'm on Instagram!

Follow me: knitncrochet
My photo stream http://instagram.com/knitncrochet

A Collage

I've seen a few people doing this new meme and I thought I would join in, as it is a pretty creative idea.


1. Misty Road, 2. Scallops on the tomato risotto, 3. Canadian serviceberry at Fort Custer, 4. oh... the blues, 5. 7 Days - Winter 07 - Day 4, 6. heart top matcha latte :D, 7. "La mia casa è il mare e con un fiume no, non la posso cambiare", 8. Cinnamon Ice Cream & Raspberry Sorbet, 9. path, 10. Happy Easter!!! (^o^), 11. APPLE & ICE, 12. Café matutino

Here are the questions:
1. What is your first name? Misty
2. What is your favorite food? Risotto
3. What high school did you go to?
Galesburg-Augusta
4. What is your favorite color? Blue
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
I used to adore David Duchovny when the X-Files was on TV
6. Favorite drink? Milk Tea/Matcha
7. Dream vacation? Italy
8. Favorite dessert? Ice cream
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Unafraid
10. What do you love most in life?
Family & Friends
11. One Word to describe you. Creative
12. Your Flickr name. la_mañosa

If you'd like to try it for yourself, you can find the instructions at this lovely blog, Bella Dia.

By the way, World Wide Knit in Public Day is Saturday, June 14th. You can find out if there is someone hosting it in your area at the web page. There is one in my area and I'm planning to get out and meet other knitters, spinners and crocheters.

I've got lots of pictures to post from the Civil War trip. I'm working the next couple of days but should have time to share about our trip soon.

Comments

Labels

Show more