I'm on Instagram!

Follow me: knitncrochet
My photo stream http://instagram.com/knitncrochet

The Army

I was asked recently if I might like to teach a class on making amigurumi at Stitch Your Art Out (my LYS/LQS) and I was totally excited! I'm really looking forward to sharing my obsession with cute crochet toys with other people. I just finished four samples for the class over the past week or two. Here they are in no particular order:

Perry the pear.

Owly the owl.

Leal the Lion.

Pipoca the puppy.

The Army of Amis relaxing in a rocking chair on my balcony. All patterns are from Amigurumi World, by Ana Paula Rimoli, the book we will be working out of for the class. I love this book and I think it truly has to be the best English-language amigurumi book out there (or, at least until Ana Paula releases her next book).

Comments

yaz portugal said…
Hola.
veo que te gustan los idiomas. a mi no se me dan mucho. i speak a little of english.
Soy de México, y encontré tu blog.
Me gusta conocer gente, y me anime a escribirte.
I love your art... those little animals full of color that you create.
Salu2 desde Guanajuato,Mexico

Labels

Show more