I'm on Instagram!

Follow me: knitncrochet
My photo stream http://instagram.com/knitncrochet

I can't stop starting

I thought I was doing a pretty good job of finishing up some UFOs earlier in the year. I don't know quite when it happened, but I stopped finishing projects because I was dazzled by all of the fun new projects out there.

A few things I started:
1. a series of the 12 Days of Christmas ornaments. I've stitched: 4 (but not the first four).
2. a dishcloth. Finished.

Wheatfields dishcloth knit in Sugar & Cream.

3. Two quilts! That is in addition to the one I've been working on for almost a year and the two that I started last year but have not touched for a while. Of the newest quilts, one is a gift and the other is the Christmas Lights Mystery by Bonnie Hunter. I've always wanted to join one of her mysteries!

4. I've started three wearable knitting projects. I finished: 1.

The Springtime Bandit scarf in Gems green merino sportweight. I love it and I will be done knitting by next spring (hopefully sooner).

I took a fair isle knitting class at Stitch Your Art Out. I made a headband! This was my first time knitting fair isle and I loved it. The yarn is Berroco Ultra Alpaca & Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Worsted. Knit on size 8 needles.


I'm also working on a spring/summer cardigan in cotton. It happens to be green. I keep knitting the wrong size.

Back when I was crocheting my flower garland, I also made these oval center roses but never remembered to take a photo. You could probably do various projects with this pattern and I think it may be my favorite from the book. Suzann Thompson, the author/designer, made a gorgeous shawl out of these roses.

Oval Center Rose from Crochet Bouquet

I participated in a swap this summer in the Flickr Amigurumi Group. My swap partner has not received her package but I received mine from Nidia in Argentina (Tarja^Gurumi). I love it! There's nothing better than a happy pudding. :)


That's all for now!

Comments

urban craft said…
UFO's, ha! That's the first time I've heard them called that. I too have that same problem. Love your stuff! Can't wait to see the finished ornaments. You are giving me ideas for projects I want to do to, but sadly, might not get finished as fast as I would like.

Labels

Show more