I'm on Instagram!

Follow me: knitncrochet
My photo stream http://instagram.com/knitncrochet

Safely at its destination

The package I sent to my partner for the Flickr amigurumi group swap finally arrived! Here are the three amis I made for her. The mouse I had made before for Lucas and it was so cute that I had to make another. The kitty is from a pattern I bought from stripeyblue on etsy, called Alley Cats. The acorn with removable top came from a Japanese crochet book (ISBN 9784834726374).


I also made a crochet hook case for her. Since I knew she liked cats, I had to go buy some of the London Cats fabric! The tutorial for the case is here.


She has a very nice photo of the whole package in her flickr photostream.

Comments

Cynthia said…
Breathtakingly cute.
Amy said…
cute, cute, cute! i must go get the kitty pattern!
Misty said…
Thank you!
urban craft said…
what an awesome swap. Great job on everything. Love the London cats fabric, you are so thoughtful.
Misty said…
Thanks! I love the cats fabric, too!
Ginger Patches said…
Oh those are sooo cute!!! I really need to learn to make them :)
Amy said…
very cute, what a lucky swap partner. I have purchased a pattern from Stripeyblue also.. nice patterns. are you also on www.ravelry.com?Thanks for sharing,Amy
Anonymous said…
Lovely amigurumi! I must have a go one day!

Labels

Show more