I'm on Instagram!

Follow me: knitncrochet
My photo stream http://instagram.com/knitncrochet

Happy Valentine's Day

I made my sweetie a little gift for Valentine's Day. I hope he likes it!


Amineko1

Amineko2

Stats:

Pattern: from Hello My Name Is Amineko (English Version of Japanese Crochet Book, Amineko Life)
Yarn: Oasis Aussi Wool Worsted, Orange
Hook: Tulip Etimo, F 3.75 mm

In honor of the holiday, I also had to knit a couple of hearts!

Hearts

I learned the figure 8 cast on, which was interesting to try. I also gave felting by hand a try and lightly felted my hearts. Next time, I'll probably try throwing them in the machine to get a more felted look.

Stats:

Pattern: Little Hearts by Theresa Fox
www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/little-hearts
Yarn: Brown Sheep Lanaloft Worsted
Needles: Size 8 Dpns

I hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day, too!

Comments

Labels

Show more