I'm on Instagram!

Follow me: knitncrochet
My photo stream http://instagram.com/knitncrochet

Can My Knitting Control the Weather?

reversible biking hat in progress

The irony was not lost on me that when I casted on for the Reversible Biking Hat, the weather started to warm up. I really needed a hat to keep my ears warm under my helmet, so it would make sense that mother nature would negate my efforts by making the hat unnecessary. You know how if you carry an umbrella, it probably won't rain. I was pretty convinced of this theory of my knitting but then it cooled and rained most of last week. So, I guess I was wrong. :)

snowblossom block

This is a block I finished yesterday. I saw it on Poppyprint and became obsessed with it. It took me a while to finish because I couldn't make up my mind as to which colors I wanted to use for the areas that are dark blue with the brown print. The pattern is from Quilter's Cache and is called Snowblossoms. I really like the block and now I'm trying to decide if I just want to make a pillow, a wall hanging or something bigger. Any thoughts? I'm leaning towards a wall hanging of four blocks right now. It's been a long time since I've done paper piecing and I consistently had trouble cutting the pieces to an appropriate size to fit the block. :)

How are your projects going? Have you tried something new lately that you're really liked?

Comments

Labels

Show more