I'm on Instagram!

Follow me: knitncrochet
My photo stream http://instagram.com/knitncrochet

Happy Easter!

Betsy the Easter Bunny

I hope you have had a wonderful Easter Sunday! Ours was a bit gloomy but the sun eventually peeped out at us and we had warmer weather.

I've been doing a bit of sewing to have a little Easter decor. I have had my eye on this bunny pattern, Betsy and Basil Bunny softies, by Retro Mama and when she had a sale, I could no longer resist.


Happy Easter from the bunnies!

This was a fun project that took about 3-4 hours to complete. I made the dark brown one to keep and gifted the light brown one to friends.

Just a week left of teaching classes and then summer break begins and the crafting goes into high gear (I hope!). I've made a list of UFOs that really need attention. I've got big plans!

Comments

Anita said…
Cute!!!

Labels

Show more