I'm on Instagram!

Follow me: knitncrochet
My photo stream http://instagram.com/knitncrochet

July 2011 Crafting Recap

In July I...

finished up my Potholder Pass 8 items and sent them out..


July 2011 Quilting Mosaic

I did a lot of piecing...



Hand quilting practice

and practiced my hand quilting...


Cerisara Update: On to the sleeves!

I kept knitting on Cerisara and made it onto the sleeves...



A sweater for Lucas

I started a sweater for Lucas (sleeves!)...




Fingerless gloves for Christmas

I knitted fingerless gloves for family members for Christmas...




Teeny Tiny Snowman

and a teeny tiny snowman...

and I did a bit of crochet (sorry, no photo this time).

Comments

Clearly you do not have time to go back to teaching :o) My summer comes to an end next week and I am a bit sad to see my crafting time becoming restricted again. But, at the same time, I find that by the end of summer I am craving a little bit more structure in my life again. Hope you enjoy your last bit of summer vacation and that your fall teaching schedule gears up nicely :o)
Misty said…
Ha ha, Debbie, you are right! The problem is that I need the day job to pay for all that crafting I've been doing. :)

I have two weeks left of summer and then I'll be cutting back my crafting time, too. I know what you mean, though, it does feel a little strange to have so much unstructured time in the summer.

I hope you enjoy your last bit of vacation, too!
Becks said…
Oh wow, all that beautiful crafting! I feel satisfied if I can finish a make a week!!
Especially loving the patchwork, something I am itching to find time for.
Hope you don't mind me popping by, I'm hanving a bloghopping half hour :)
Misty said…
Hi Becks,

Thank you! I'm glad you stopped by while blog browsing. :) I'm pushing to be more productive during the summer because I don't have much free time in the fall.

I stopped by your blog and you do some gorgeous thread crochet! I hope you get some time for quilting soon, as well.

Labels

Show more