I'm on Instagram!

Follow me: knitncrochet
My photo stream http://instagram.com/knitncrochet

Scrappy Trip Along Progress

The Scrappy Trip Along quilt is coming along!


Two rows #scrappytripalong 

  This project has taught me some interesting things:
  • My stash doesn't include a lot of purples or yellows.  Much of my stash is mediums and most of my lights are creams/off whites.
  • Even when I try to use up my scraps, I might still buy fabric for a scrappy quilt! (oops!)
  • I can't tell the difference between medium and dark very well sometimes without the help of a black and white photo.  I take a pic using the Instagram app, change the filter to black and white and double check to make sure I am not putting strips of the same value next to each other.
So I think this will be a 5 x 6 block quilt.  4 more rows to go.  My goal is to see this one through to the end without starting any other (quilt) projects.  I have plenty of UFOs lurking about, as I reminded myself today, while cleaning and organizing my closet.

Comments

Labels

Show more