I'm on Instagram!

Follow me: knitncrochet
My photo stream http://instagram.com/knitncrochet

A successful summer

Sometimes I am so busy posting photos on Flickr and Instagram that I forget that I have a blog where I have not shared what I have been up to.  You may remember that earlier this summer my goal was to complete 4 unfinished quilts.

Candidates:


Jelly Roll Race UFO

Jelly Roll Race--done!

1. Jelly Roll Race. Finished and blogged here.





2. My small applique wall hanging from the book Fat Quarter Quilting.  Finished and blogged here.




Lotus Tile Quilt UFO




Quilt hanging time! #tilequiltrevival

3. Lotus Tile Quilt from the book Tile Quilt Revival.  Finished and blogged here.


Summer Sampler QAL UFO
4. Summer Sampler QAL quilt.  Remains untouched.

Although I didn't finish all the quilts I set out to complete, I still feel like I met my goal.  I am so happy to have these 3 quilts finished!  

Comments

Marta said…
They are all gorgeous.

Labels

Show more