I'm on Instagram!

Follow me: knitncrochet
My photo stream http://instagram.com/knitncrochet

Faberge Neck Warmer Class at Knitter's Day Out

This weekend finds me in Harrisburg at Central Penn College, the site of Knitter's Day Out. I will be at the Stitch Your Art Out booth and teaching a class on the Faberge Neck Warmer, an awesome pattern by Nina Machlin.



This is such a fun project and it works up faster than you would expect.  The pattern is well written and the result is great!  I decided I made mine a bit longer than I wanted (and longer than the pattern recommended) so I ripped back about 4 inches (photo shows length before shortening).  Stats:

Pattern: Faberge Neck Warmer by Nina Machlin
Yarn: Cascade Venezia Worsted
Beads: 3 tubes size 5 triangular beads (clear)
Needles: Size 7
Crochet hook (for adding beads): Size 6 steel
Final Length: 23 inches

Comments

Labels

Show more