I'm on Instagram!

Follow me: knitncrochet
My photo stream http://instagram.com/knitncrochet

2013 Was a Crafty Year!

I feel like I really met my goals in 2013.  I finished up some old quilts and started (and finished) some new ones.


Quilt Making 2013



I finished two sweaters that had been hanging around and knitted many other projects. The green hat in the mosaic was technically finished at the end of 2012 but I never got a chance to photograph it. Not pictured: a pair of socks for my mom, another sweater, a shawl and a cowl that I finished in the last few months of the year.

Knitting 2013


I did some serious bag sewing! I made 7 Jane Market bags as Christmas presents. I also made another divided basket which I forgot to include in the mosaic.


Sewing 2013


Less crochet happened this year. I think that was due to the amount of time I spent preparing my crochet pattern for publishing on Ravelry and the fact that knitting and quilting really consumed me. Finishing up the skull garland I started years ago made me REALLY happy!

Crochet 2013


In weaving, I started playing with color patterns and want to focus on that more in 2014. I have The Weaver's Idea book and would like to experiment with several of the patterns, perhaps on a sampler. I also want to make more towels as gifts. Cross stitch is something I would like to do more of in 2014 and that I meant to do more of in 2013. I have too many hobbies so that one falls by the wayside! I hope to do a Halloween and Christmas ornament each year and finish up a larger UFO.

Weaving and Cross Stitch 2013 

I think 2014 is going to be a good year!  I plan to do lots of making and just finished my first FO of the year this evening.  More on that soon.

Happy New Year!

Comments

Labels

Show more