Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Dusting off the cobwebs

Winter.  It was tough!  I didn't want to go anywhere or blog anything.  I just wanted to sit on my couch under a quilt and knit and watch movies.  I did that as much as I could when I wasn't working. :)  Now that things are warming up, my energy and enthusiasm are returning.  Here are some things I managed to do during those chilly months.

I started a Christmas quilt.  Ha!



I made spring decorations.



I played with the app, "Waterlogue."



I made this awesome felt bird.  Snowbirds pattern by mmmcrafts on Etsy.  Very well written!



Went cross-country skiing.  This is playing in the snow for grownups, if you ask me.



I have lots of projects finished and in progress but very few good pictures.  Updates to come!

3 comments:

Blue.Ridge.Girl said...

Looks like you got some good starts and finishes during the cold winter months :o) I'll look forward to seeing your pictures are you get more of them taken!

pam harris said...

Love it ALL! You do great work hiding from the weather under a quilt!! Bird is gorgeous.

La Mañosa said...

Thanks, Debbie! It was good to still make progress on my projects despite the weather. I am looking forward to getting photos of some finished knit and crochet projects soon!

Thanks, Pam! The bird is a favorite of mine, too!