I'm on Instagram!

Follow me: knitncrochet
My photo stream http://instagram.com/knitncrochet

Fancy Bunnies

Work in the Fancy Forest continues.  Rabbits, as we all know, have a tendency to multiply. :) 

April bunny blocks

Not sure what happened to my brain when making these blocks in April and May but I messed them up royally.  I assumed I remembered what I was doing from one time to the next and pieced things together with only minimal referencing of the book.  I am now not allowed to assume that I remember what I am doing, as I just did the same thing with some of the upcoming owl blocks!

May bunny blocks

These bunnies were a bit challenging and I thought that they would be easier than the owls, but surprisingly, I find the owls to be easier!  Watch for owl pics later this month.


Comments

Labels

Show more